Hello and happy Monday! PSE Miami has had an exciting and busy semester so far. Here are some highlights from the last few months, beginning with a Letter from the President. Then, check out what else we have been up to:
- Snapshot Series: Member Libby Mueller has launched a series of articles entitled Snapshot Series on our news site featuring guest authors:
- Interview advice, by alumna Sarah Salbu
- Social entrepreneurship, by Nick Perry
- PowerPoint tips, by Kelsey Baesman
- Videography, by Michael Henry
- Clear and consistent communication, by alumnus Tyler Clayton
- If you are interested in guest writing a piece for this series, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Jillian Moran at email@example.com.
- Member of the Month: At the end of each month the chapter nominates and votes on exceptional members. Read about the nominees for the first two months of the semester:
- Technology updates: Our Director of Technology Ben Nader has been a phenomenal force all year. Throughout the summer he shared technology-related tips and tricks each Tuesday. He also gives us an update on some big changes that have happened this fall:
- Recruitment: We recruited 29 new members this semester!
- Gamma Gamma Panorama: Over the summer our PR Committee started a series called Gamma Gamma Panorama as a way to highlight our members’ experiences both in pictures and in words. The results:
- Other updates:
- Job & internship acceptances: Congrats to our members who solidified their future work plans! Read what companies they will be working for and where they will be located:
- Summer professional development newsletters (5 issues)
- Last year’s photo composite, courtesy of Blake Wilson